|• Total||23 461|
|Time zone||NST (UTC+5:45)|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2016)|
Palungtar Municipality is located in Gorkha District, Gandaki Zone, Province No. 4, Western Development Region, Nepal.
- It is bounded by Lamjung District in the west and Tanahun District in the south separated by Chepe and Marshyangdiriver.
- It is made up of four Village development committee's they are Aanppipal, Chyangli, Gaikhur & Palumtar.
- The head office of Palungtar Municipality is located at Palungtar-10, Thantipokhari.
- Palungtar is famous for Palungtar Airport, Dhike Dada & Liglig.
- At the time of the 1991 Nepal census the Palumtar VDC had a population of 6,982 and had 1358 houses. The municipality has 23 461 inhabitants according to the census of 2011.
- "Nepal Census 2001". Nepal's Village Development Committees. Digital Himalaya. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
|This Gandaki Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|