From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paralysed or paralyzed may refer to:
- the state of paralysis, the complete loss of muscle function for one or more muscle groups
- Paralyzed (album), a 2008 album by Witch
- "Paralyzed" (Elvis Presley song)
- "Paralyzed" (Mission Six song)
- "Paralyzed", by Agnes Monica from her album Agnes Is My Name
- "Paralyzed", by Big Time Rush from their album Elevate
- "Paralyzed", by The Cardigans from their album Gran Turismo
- "Paralyzed", by Failure Anthem from their album First World Problems
- "Paralysed", by Gang of Four from their album Solid Gold
- "Paralyzed", by Hardline from their album II
- "Paralyzed", by Legendary Stardust Cowboy
- "Paralysed", by Ride from their album Nowhere
- "Paralyzed", by Rock Kills Kid from their album Are You Nervous?
- "Paralyzed", by Sixpence None the Richer from their album Divine Discontent
- "Paralysed", by Suzi Quatro from her album Your Mamma Won't Like Me
- "Paralyzed", by The Used from their album Lies for the Liars
- Paralyzer (disambiguation)
- "Paralyzer", song by Finger Eleven
- "Paralyze" (song), song by Tila Tequila
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paralysed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.