Paul Mitchell (athlete)
|Full name||Paul Graham Frederick Mitchell|
|Born||24 October 1970
At the 1992 Paralympic Games for Persons with Mental Handicap in Madrid, Spain, he won a silver medal in the Men's 1500 m. Competing at the 1994 IPC Athletics World Championships, he won a gold medal in the Men's 800 m T20. At the 1998 IPC Athletics World Championships, he competed in two events winning a silver medal in the Men's 5000m T20 and twelfth in the Men's 1500 m T20. 
He won a gold medal, with a personal best, at the 2000 Sydney Games in the men's 1500m T20 event, for which he received a Medal of the Order of Australia. In 2000, he received an Australian Sports Medal. In 2000, he was a carpenter.
- "Mitchell, Paul Graham Frederick, OAM". It's an Honour. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- Australian Media Guide : 2000 Paralympic Games. Sydney: Australian Paralympic Committee. 2000.
- "Paul Mitchell". Athletics Australia Historical Results. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Australian Honour Roll". Australian Paralympic Committee Annual Report 2010. Australian Paralympic Committee: 10. 2010.
- "Mitchell, Paul Graham: Australian Sports Medal". It's an Honour. Retrieved 25 January 2012.