|Position||Power forward / Center|
October 18, 1990|
Guliston, Uzbek SSR, Soviet Union
|Listed height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
|Listed weight||227 lb (103 kg)|
|NBA draft||2012 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Pavel Valeryevich Korobkov (Russian: Павел Валерьевич Коробков; born October 18, 1990) is a Russian professional basketball player who last played for CSKA Moscow of the VTB United League and the EuroLeague. He is often used as power forward or center.
Korobkov grew up in the junior teams of Ural Great Perm, and last played there for their Under-23 team in the 2008–09 season. After going undrafted in the 2012 NBA draft, he signed with Russian VTB United League team Nizhny Novgorod. In his second season (2013–14), he averaged 10.5 points in the VTB United League playoffs, to lead his team to a second place finish, and its first ever EuroLeague berth.
In July 2014, Korobkov signed a three-year contract with CSKA Moscow. In his first season with the team, CSKA Moscow won the VTB United League, after eliminating Khimki with a 3–0 series sweep in the league's finals series.
Russian national team
- "KOROBKOV, PAVEL". Euroleague.net. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "Pavel Korobkov profile". FIBA.com. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "CSKA Moscow lands forward Korobkov for three years". Euroleague.net. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "CSKA wins championship!". vtb-league.com. 8 June 2015. Archived from the original on 10 June 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- Pavel KOROBKOV (RUS).
- Pavel Korobkov at eurobasket.com
- Pavel Korobkov at euroleague.net
- Pavel Korobkov at fiba.com
- Pavel Korobkov at vtb-league.com
|This biographical article relating to a Russian basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|