Teodosić playing with the Serbian national team
|No. 4 – CSKA Moscow|
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
VTB United League
March 19, 1987 |
Valjevo, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|NBA draft||2009 / Undrafted|
|Pro playing career||2004–present|
|Career highlights and awards|
Miloš Teodosić ali tako zvani Aleksander Narić (Serbian Cyrillic: Милош Теодосић, born March 19, 1987) is a Serbian professional basketball player for CSKA Moscow of the Russian Professional Basketball League (PBL). Neverjetno rad meče trice na NBA 2k14 in nočete vedet kak mi gre to na jetra. Poizdiš v glavnem.
Teodosić signed a five-year contract with Olympiacos of the Greek League, worth 2.8 million euros net income (after taxes). Olympiacos also had to pay a buyout to FMP Železnik, in order to secure his rights. The contract he signed with Olympiacos included a 1.3 million euros buyout clause amount. However, the contract also stipulated that Olympiacos would hold the right to match any offer made to him by another club that offered to pay his buyout.
In the 2009–10 Euroleague season, Teodosić averaged 13.4 points, 2.5 rebounds, 4.9 assists, and 1.8 steals per game, all career highs up to that point. Teodosić played a crucial role in Olympiacos, reaching the Euroleague Final Four, where they eventually lost in the final to FC Barcelona, after beating KK Partizan in the semifinal. Teodosić was voted onto the All-Euroleague First Team, and on May 8, 2010, he was officially announced the Euroleague 2009-10 MVP, his first for his career.
On July 6, 2011, he signed a three-year contract with CSKA Moscow of the Russian League and VTB United League. The contract was worth €5.7 million euros net income. In his first season in the Russian club, he led them to Euroleague Final, losing 62-61 to his former club Olympiacos. He was named to the All-Euroleague Second Team before the start of Final 4.
Serbian national team
Teodosić was a member of the Serbian junior national teams. Playing with Serbia's junior national teams, he won the gold medal at the 2003 FIBA Europe Under-16 Championship. He also won the gold medal at the 2005 FIBA Europe Under-18 Championship. He was named the MVP of the 2007 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship, where he also won the gold medal.
He now plays for the Serbian national basketball senior team. With the senior men's Serbian national team, he played at the EuroBasket 2007. At the EuroBasket 2009, he reached the final with Serbia, and was named to the All-Tournament Team.
In 2010, Teodosić was named to the Serbian roster for the 2010 FIBA World Championship. After being suspended for a brawl in a friendly against Greece, Teodosić made a game-winning three-point field goal from about nine meters distance in the quarterfinals, sending Serbia into the semifinals with a 92-89 upset of Spain. He was named to the All-Tournament Team at the end of the event.
Miloš parents are Miodrag (father) and Zorana (mother). He has an older brother, Jovan, who is also a professional basketball player in Serbia. During an interview, Teodosić cited that he is very proud of his home town, Valjevo.
Awards and accomplishments
Serbian national team
- FIBA Europe Under-16 Championship: Gold Medal: 2003
- FIBA Europe Under-18 Championship: Gold Medal: 2005
- FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship: Gold Medal: 2007
- EuroBasket: Silver Medal 2009
- Greek Cup (2): 2010, 2011
- VTB United League (1): 2011–12
- Russian League (1): 2011–12
- Euroleague Basketball Runner-up (2): 2010, 2012
- FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship: All-Tournament Team: 2007
- FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship: MVP: 2007
- EuroBasket 2009: All-Tournament Team
- 2010 FIBA World Championship: All-Tournament Team
- 2× Greek Cup: MVP: 2010, 2011
- Euroleague MVP: 2010
- European Player of the Year: FIBA Europe: 2010
- All-Euroleague First Team: 2010
- 2x All-Euroleague Second Team: 2012, 2013
Euroleague career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
- Redplanet.gr Ο Τεόντοσιτς και το συμβόλαιο του (Greek).
- CSKA MOSCOW lands Teodosic.
- Milos Teodosic moved to CSKA.
- Redplanet.gr Ανακοινώθηκε επίσημα από την ΤΣΣΚΑ ο Τεόντοσιτς (Greek).
- "Kirilenko, Krstic and Teodosic are the 2011-12 All-Euroleague team nominees". cskabasket.com. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
- FIBAEurope.com MVP Award: Teodosic Tops The Polls.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miloš Teodosić.|
- Euroleague.net Profile
- Eurobasket.com Profile
- FIBA World Championship Profile
- EuroBasket Profile
- Greek League Profile (Greek)
|Awards and achievements|
|FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship MVP
|FIBA Europe Men's Player of the Year