(Redirected from Peanuts (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peanut or peanuts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peanut or groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) is a species in the pea family Fabaceae, native to South America.
Peanut or Peanuts may also refer to:
- Peanuts, a comic strip
- The Peanuts Movie, a 2015 film based on a comic strip
- Peanuts (TV series), a television series based on a comic strip
- Peanuts (1996 film), a Japanese film by Takashi Miike
- Peanuts (2006 film), a Japanese film
- Peanut, a puppet of ventriloquist Jeff Dunham
- Peanut, a television character in Harvey Birdman
- Peanuts or Nertz, a form of double solitaire
- Peanuts, another name for Mercy (game), a hand war game
- The Peanuts, a singing duo
- "Peanuts", a 1957 song by Little Joe and the Thrillers
- "Peanuts," a song from The Police's 1978 album Outlandos d'Amour
- Peanut, California, an unincorporated community
- Peanut, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
- Peanut Island, Florida
- The Peanut, a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Peanut (nickname), a list of people nicknamed either "Peanut" or "Peanuts"
- Foam peanuts, a packing material
- Peanut, name for IBM PCjr, a computer manufactured by IBM starting in 1984
- Peanut, a type of small pocketknife with two blades
- Peanut the Elephant, a Beanie Baby collectible toy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peanut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.