From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Peanuts (film))
|Look up peanut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peanut or groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) is a species in the pea family Fabaceae, native to South America.
Peanut or Peanuts may also refer to:
- Peanuts, a comic strip
- Peanuts (1996 film), a Japanese film by Takashi Miike
- Peanuts (2006 film), a Japanese film
- The Peanuts Movie, a US Film by Twentieth Century Fox Animation, Blue Sky Studios, Feigco Entertainment
- Peanut, a puppet of ventriloquist Jeff Dunham
- Peanut, a television character in Harvey Birdman
- Peanuts or Nertz, a form of double solitaire
- Peanuts, another name for Mercy (game), a hand war game
- The Peanuts, a singing duo
- "Peanuts", a 1957 song by Little Joe and the Thrillers
- "Peanuts," a song from The Police's 1978 album Outlandos d'Amour
- Peanut, California, an unincorporated community
- Peanut, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
- Peanut Island, Florida
- The Peanut, a neighbourhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Peanut (nickname), a list of people nicknamed either "Peanut" or "Peanuts"
- Foam peanuts, a packing material
- Peanut, name for IBM PCjr, a computer manufactured by IBM starting in 1984
- Peanut, a type of small pocketknife with two blades
- Peanut the Elephant, a Beanie Baby collectible toy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peanut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.