|Created by||John Callahan|
|Written by||Andrew Nicholls
David Arquette as Mr. Jimmy
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||26 (List of episodes)|
|Original channel||CBC Television (Canada)
|Original run||October 2, 2000 – November 14, 2002|
Pelswick is an animated television series produced by Nelvana for CBC Television in Canada and the Nickelodeon cable channel in the United States. The series is about a teenage boy who uses a wheelchair, emphasized how he lived a normal life and was based on the books created by John Callahan. It aired during Nick on CBS on September 14, 2002, then ended in November the same year.
- Pelswick Eggert (voiced by Robert Tinkler) - A 13 year old boy with a large nose who is in a wheelchair. How he became a paraplegic is not revealed, although he has a guardian angel. He dislikes people regarding him differently because of his disability. He does not like following the crowd and thinks he's his own man. Pelswick is very mischievous, rebellious, easily annoyed, a bad boy-type, and can see the obvious. Sometimes, Pelswick makes bad choices.
- Ace Nakamura (voiced by Phil Guerrero) - One of Pelswick's best friends. Ace is technologically smarter than any of his friends, often leading him to be the thinker of the situation.
- Goon Gunderson (voiced by Peter Oldring) - One of Pelswick's best friends. Huge and notably slow-witted in his actions and thoughts, Goon is generally good-hearted but rather dangerous when angry. He does not know that wrestling is faked.
- Julie Smockford (voiced by Julie Lemieux) - A pampered red-haired girl and one of Pelswick's friends. She hates all the cliques and popularity contests at school and seems to care mostly about her popularity and image. Julie is very bossy, smart, dramatic, a spoiled brat, sometimes annoying, and cares a lot for Pelswick. Pelswick is also in love with her but she only thinks of him as a best friend. Julie believes in justice for all.
- Sandra Scoddle (voiced by Kim Kuhteubl) - Julie's snooty and arrogant best friend/rival and one of Pelswick's friends. She thinks she's better than everyone else and often bickers with Julie. She thinks she is cool, but she's not. She gets roped into the latest fads.
- Mr. Jimmy (voiced by David Arquette) - Pelswick's guardian angel who often gives him advice that confuses him until the last moment, no matter what it is. Pelswick can't stand him and his stories. He is also the comic relief of the show.
- Kate Eggert (voiced by Tracey Moore) - Pelswick's precocious 7 year old little sister who tries to act beyond her age. She treats her reputation as a little sister like a business and usually blackmails Pelswick when butting into his business. She has dreams of owning a big corporation.
- Bobby Eggert - Pelswick's and Kate's baby brother. He doesn't talk a lot and admires Pelswick.
- Quentin Eggert (voiced by Tony Rosato) - Pelswick's, Kate's, and Bobby's politically correct father who works as a college professor until he is fired in "The Case of the Filched Files." He wants to do everything by the book.
- Gram-Gram (Priscilla Eggert) (voiced by Ellen Ray Hennessy) - Pelswick's, Kate's, and Bobby's deranged grandmother. She often does "extreme" acts beyond that of a grandmother. Most of these acts results in her getting arrested.
- Boyd Scullarzo (voiced by Chuck Campbell) - The bully of Pelswick's school who likes bullying Pelswick, not physically but with humiliation.
- "'Pelswick': Wry, Funny and Irreverently Spirited". Los Angeles Times. 2012-01-21. Retrieved 2012-10-22.
- Rosenberg, Howard (2000-10-20). "Soaring Spirit Behind 'Pelswick,' an Animated Quadriplegic". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-10-22.
- Petrozzello, Donna (2000-10-23). "Disabled? Not This Kid". New York Daily News. Retrieved 2012-10-22.
- Schultz, Paul (2000-10-22). "There's Humor From Where He Sits". New York Daily News. Retrieved 2012-10-22.
- "Nickelodeon | Kids Games, Kids Celebrity Video, Kids Shows" (in Dutch). Nick.com. 2012-10-16. Retrieved 2012-10-22.