|Genres||A cappella, Pop, Jazz, Bossa Nova, Funk, Soul|
|Instruments||singing, beatboxing, scat singing|
Founded in 1983, under its former name Gaudeamus Chamber Choir, it consists of both female and male singers. They are occasionally joined by the Slovenian Radio and Television Big Band instrumentalists. The choir mainly performs a cappella with one of its members, Sašo Vrabič, as vocal percussionist.
Initially inspired by Gene Puerling, The Singers Unlimited, and The Swingle Singers, the choir performs bossa nova, swing music, funk, gospel, and pop, using harmonies characteristic of close harmony music.
In 2006, they recorded Čudna noč (Strange Night) album, released by Dallas Records, and had a concert with Mansound (from Kiev, Ukraine). A vocal jazz seminar in Ljubljana was organized by them with Ward Swingle, the Swingle Singers founder.
In 2011, the choir embarked on a "World Tour", which took them to sold out venues in Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Canada and the USA.
Every Fall, the group performs Vokal Xtravaganzza evening concerts in Cankar Hall in Ljubljana, with a number of guests from Slovenia and abroad, including local Alenka Godec, 6Pack Čukur, Alya, Oto Pestner, Jan Plestenjak, and Nuša Derenda, and Vocalica (Italy), The Real Group (Sweden), Mansound (Ukraine), BR6 (Brazil), The Real Six Pack (Germany) from abroad.
In 2008, it was awarded the Vokal.Total Award at the International Choir Festival and International A Cappella Competition and it won awards at international jazz vocal music competition in Tilburg, Netherlands.
In 2010, they were awarded the Slovenian "Viktor Award", a local equivalent of the Grammy Award.
- Ko boš prišla na Bled (When you come to Bled) (2000) COBISS 12747068
- Pozabi, da se ti mudi (Forget you're in a hurry) (2003) COBISS 13669180
- As (2004) COBISS 14396732
- Čudna noč (Strange night) (2006) COBISS 14396732
- Africa (2009)
- Perpetuum Jazzile Live ('Vokal Xtravaganzza 2008 live DVD) (2009)
- Vocal Ecstasy ('German tour Edition CD) (2012)
- Vocal Ecstasy ('German tour Edition Superbox CD+DVD) (2012)
- Thank You For The Music ('30th Anniversary Jubilee Edition CD) (2013)
- Glasba za dobro jutro: Perpetuum Jazzile, Africa. Delo, 7 August 2013, Accessed on 17 September 2013.
- "Glee izvajajo svoje skladbe na plejbek, mi pa to počnemo s svojim glasom". Delo, 6 March 2013, Accessed on 17 September 2013.
- "Official Perpetuum Jazzile press kit" (PDF). June 15, 2009. Retrieved August 4, 2009.
- Tomaž Kozlevčar zapušča Perpetuum Jazzile, Delo, 1 January 2011
- "Peter Karlsson, novi vodja zbora Perpetuum Jazzile". RTVSLO. Retrieved 22 February 2011.
- "COBISS/OPAC". Co-operative Online Bibliographic System & Services. Virtual Library of Slovenia. June 25, 2009. Retrieved June 25, 2009.
- "Cankarjev Dom concert archive". Cultural and Congress centre. Cankarjev dom. September 18, 2006. Retrieved August 4, 2009.
- "Perpetuum Jazzile Official Web Site". July 7, 2009. Retrieved July 17, 2009.
- Perpetuum Jazzile razglasili za Hrvate, Zurnal, 1 August 2011
- Perpetuum Jazzile na odru s Toto!, photo of PJ with Toto members
- Perpetum Jazzile ali vokalna harmonija, Domžalske Novice, June 2010, Accessed on 2013-09-17.
- "Participants of former years". International Choir Festival vokal.total and International A Cappella Competition. June 3, 2008. Retrieved June 24, 2009.
- "Qualifying Competition of the World Choir Games (Round 1)" (PDF). 5th World Choir Games. World Choir Games. July 19, 2008. Retrieved June 25, 2009.[dead link]