Peter Leonard (author)
In 1980, Peter was the founding partner of the advertising agency Leonard Mayer & Tocco. For nearly thirty years LM&T created award-winning advertising for Volkswagen of America, Audi of America, Hiram Walker, and Pennzoil.
He wrote his first novel, Quiver, in 2007; he has since published six more novels and retired from advertising in 2009 to write fiction full time.
He is the father of four children and lives in Michigan (native of Detroit) with his wife, Julie, and his dog, Sam.
He is the author of:
- Trust Me
- All He Saw Was The Girl
- Voices of the Dead
- Back from the Dead (sequel to Voices of the Dead)
- Eyes Closed Tight
- Unknown Remains
- Peter Leonard website
- CNN Interview
- The Telegraph- Interview with Elmore and Peter Leonard
- Detroit News
- Review of Unknown Remains in Bookreporter
- Review of Eyes Closed Tight in Spinetingler Magazine
- Review of Back from the Dead in The Guardian
- Review of Voices of the Dead in The Guardian
- Review of All He Saw Was The Girl in Independent
- Review of Trust Me in The Guardian
- Review of Quiver in The Guardian
- Peter Leonard Official Website
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|