This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||January 18, 1973|
|Home town||Iowa, U.S.|
Peter Zeihan (born January 18, 1973) is a geopolitical strategist who specializes in global energy, demographics and security. He analyzes the realities of geography and populations to deepen the understanding of how global politics impact markets and economic trends. He has been quoted in national and international media on a variety of geopolitical topics.
Early life and education
Zeihan authored his first book, The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disorder, in 2014, and his second in 2017 titled The Absent Superpower: The Shale Revolution and a World Without America.
Zeihan is also a keynote speaker who speaks on international economic, political, and cultural topics
- Hoskinson, Charles. "Is Putin Risking World Peace Because Russia is Dying?". WashingtonExaminer.com. Washington Examiner. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- LaFranchi, Howard. "What is Vladimir Putin up to sending Russian bombers close to the US?". ChristianScienceMonitor.com. Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- Denning, Liam (19 August 2014). "Oil's New World Order". The Wall Street Journal. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- Saucier, Heather. "Who Will Rule the World Oil Market Over the Next Decade?". adapt.com. American Association of Petroleum Geologists. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- Center, McConnell (27 April 2017). "Peter Zeihan on "The New President & the World: Challenges & Opportunities"" – via Vimeo.
- "Executive Profile - Zeihan on Geopolitics - Peter Zeihan - Customer Intelligence". www.boardroominsiders.com.
- "Amazon.com: The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disorder eBook: Peter Zeihan: Kindle Store". www.amazon.com.
- IFTV (24 November 2014). "Peter Zeihan" – via YouTube.
- Zakaria, Fareed. "America's prospects are promising indeed". Washingtonpost.com. The Washington Post. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- Denning, Liam. "The Coming Hobbesian World". wsj.com. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
- "Alberta would be richer if it shacked up with U.S., argues author | CBC News". CBC.
- "Peter Zeihan Speaker Bio". BigSpeak.com. BigSpeak. Retrieved 14 November 2016.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Peter Zeihan|