Phú Nhuận District
Phú Nhuận is one of the nineteen urban districts in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is densely populated, with 180,100 inhabitants in an area of just 4.88 km2. Phú Nhuận District is sometimes considered the center of Ho Chi Minh City due to its central location from all of the surrounding districts. As of 2003 the district had a population of 181,243. The district covers an area of 5 km2.
There are 15 wards in Phú Nhuận District : Ward 1, Ward 2, Ward 3, Ward 4, Ward 5, Ward 7, Ward 8, Ward 9, Ward 10, Ward 11, Ward 12, Ward 13, Ward 14, Ward 15, Ward 17.
Phú Nhuận is an up-and-coming area that is gaining popularity for young Vietnamese professionals. This district is also famous for its secret cafes. There are a number of cafes in garden or vintage styles.
- "Districts of Vietnam". Statoids. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Chua Quan The Am - Famous Pagoda
- List of Restaurants and Cafes in the Phu Nhuan District
- Map of the Phu Nhuan District
- 'Phu Nhuan Drama Center'
- Pictures of the Phu Nhuan District