Philadelphia International Airport stations
|SEPTA regional rail|
The end of the line at Terminals E & F
|Platforms||2 platforms per terminal
1 island platform and 1 side platform
|Connections||Philadelphia International Airport|
|Disabled access||yes (all terminals)|
|Opened||April 28, 1985|
Airport Terminal A & B
- Airport Terminal A serves Gates A1-A26.
- Airport Terminal B serves Gates B1-B16.
The Terminal A station is adjacent to Terminal B. Terminal A check-in is only accessible via an uncovered curbside walkway or a circuitous series of walkways. The station entered service in 1990, five years after the rest of the line, when Terminal A opened.
Airport Terminals C & D
- Airport Terminal C serves Gates C17-C30.
- Airport Terminal D serves Gates D1-D16.
Airport Terminals E & F
- Airport Terminal E serves Gates E1-E17.
- Airport Terminal F serves Gates F1-F39.
|2013 average weekday passenger counts|
|Terminal A||Terminal B||Terminals C&D||Terminals E&F|
Each of the four stations is fully handicapped accessible, and is located next to the baggage claim at each terminal with escalator and elevator access from each terminal's skyway. Trains from the city arrive first at Terminal A, and terminate at Terminals E and F.
Although the airport is located less than 10 miles from Center City, the stations are located in zone 4. Therefore, commuters are currently charged US $8.00 one-way to any of the five stations in the Center City zone, the same fare for anywhere else in zone 4. This "evening fare" price applies all day, every day. Advance purchases can be made at the Center City stations, and by mail-order through the Transit Store link on SEPTA's website.
A food court and shopping area exists between Terminals B and C. The Airport Marriott is located adjacent to Terminal B. No parking is available at any of the stations.
- "SEPTA (May 2014). Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Service Plan. p. 61" (PDF). (539 KB)
- "Railroad Division Timetable No. 4" (PDF). Federal Railroad Administration. April 6, 2008. pp. 10, 14. Retrieved January 1, 2011.
- SEPTA - Philadelphia International Airport Terminal A (East & West), Terminal B, Terminals C & D and Terminals E & F
- SEPTA Discount Fares
- Philadelphia International Airport Terminal Map; Flash version and Non-Flash version