|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3 (PlayStation Network)|
|Release||May 15, 2012|
PixelJunk 4am, formerly called PixelJunk Lifelike, is a music video game and music visualizer developed by Q-Games. It is part of the PixelJunk series of downloadable games for the PlayStation 3. PixelJunk 4am makes use of the PlayStation Move controller to visualize included music (by Baiyon) and users' own music. The first trailer was released in September 2010. The game was released on May 15, 2012.
- "More Info About PixelJunk Lifelike Coming Soon". PSN Stores. 2010-11-27. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
- Parker, Rowan (2012-04-20). "PixelJunk 4am Hits PSN May 15th, Beta Coming Soon". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- McWhertor, Michael (2010-09-16). "What *Is* PixelJunk Lifelike, Anyway?". Kotaku. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
- Fletcher, JC (2010-09-15). "PixelJunk lifelike: Two men in a forest demonstrate it for us". Joystiq. Retrieved 2011-03-24.
- "PixelJunk 4am for PlayStation 3 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- Bischoff, Daniel (24 May 2012). "PixelJunk 4am Review". Game Revolution. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- Parkin, Simon (15 June 2012). "PixelJunk 4am Review". Eurogamer. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
|This music video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|