Point of Entry (audio drama)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Point of Entry (Doctor Who audio))
For other uses, see Point of Entry (disambiguation).
|Point of Entry|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Series||Doctor Who: The Lost Stories|
|Written by||Barbara Clegg
and Marc Platt
|Directed by||John Ainsworth|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||April 2010|
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Peri Brown — Nicola Bryant
- Kit Marlowe — Matt Addis
- Velez — Luis Soto
- Iguano/Captain Garland — Sean Connolly
- Tom — Tam Williams
- Alys — Gemma Wardle
- Sir Francis Walsingham — Ian Brooker
- The Doctor avoids talking about the Great Fire of London with Peri (obviously because he started it).
- The First Doctor visited the Aztecs and dealt with their sacrifices in The Aztecs.
- The Third Doctor experienced astral projection in the radio play The Ghosts of N-Space.
- Barbara Clegg wrote the 1983 TV story Enlightenment. Another of her lost stories, The Elite, was adapted by Big Finish in 2011.
- Tam Williams played an extra in Remembrance of the Daleks
- Big Finish Productions - Point of Entry
- Hidden Planet Lost Scripts site
- A Brief History of Time Lost Stories index
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|