The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Number of locations
|12,000 Dealers (2016)|
Prayag India, founded in 1986, is an Indian manufacturer and distributor of sanitary ware products and bathroom accessories. It is the first company in India to use PTMT SYMET ("Polytetra Methylene Terapathalate") technology at production scale. Its product range contains 2500 sanitary ware products such as showers, kitchen sinks, taps, faucets, door handles etc. Prayag's manufacturing facility is located in Bhiwadi with an area spreading 15,000 square meters.
Prayag's primary market has been government institutions like Indian Railways, NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, BSNL etc. Aditi Arya, Miss India World 2015 winner, has been the brand ambassador for Prayag India since 2015.
Prayag has also sponsored several Cricket cups, most notably 2015 Prayag Cup for India vs Zimbabwe. It also has been an official sponsor for IPL team Kings XI Punjab in 2012.    
- "Prayag: Company Profile". Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Delhi girl Aditi Arya wins Miss India 2015 crown". News18. 2015-03-29. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Miss India World Aditi Arya at the Prayag event - BeautyPageants". Femina Miss India. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- Sharma, Ravi Teja (2015-07-04). "Sanitaryware brand Prayag bags title sponsorship for India-Zimbabwe cricket series". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- indiainfoline.com. "Kings XI Punjab unveils new range of products of Prayag". Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "Kings XI Punjab sign Prayag Polymers as Team Partner in IPL 5 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- "India vs Zimbabwe 2016: Prayag bags title sponsorship for T20 series". India WebPortal Private Limited. Retrieved 2016-06-17.
- "India vs Zimbabwe 2016: Prayag bags title sponsorship for T20 series". Sports Keeda. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- "Femina Miss India 2015 pageant in Mumbai saw Chandigarh's Aditi Arya being crowned the winner". The Times of India. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "Prayag bags title sponsorship for India-Zimbabwe series". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2015-07-04.