The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Presidential Guard, while unrelated titles should be moved to Presidential Guard (disambiguation).
Presidential Guard may refer to:
- President Guard Regiment (Bangladesh)
- Presidential Guard Regiment (Turkey)
- Presidential Guard (Greece)
- Presidential Guard (Belarus)
- Presidential Guard (South Vietnam)
- President's Own Guard Regiment (Ghana)
- Special Presidential Division (Zaire)
- Presidential Guard (Zimbabwe)
- Presidential Guard Brigade (Uganda)
- Presidential Guard Brigade (Mexico)
- The Kremlin Regiment or Presidential Regiment of Russia
- Presidential Guard Battalion (Brazil)
- Regiment of Presidential Security (Burkina Faso)
- President's Bodyguard (India)
- La Moneda Palace Guard, Chile
- Palestinian Presidential Guard, State of Palestine
- Bolivian Colorados Regiment (Bolivia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.