|Look up principal or principally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Principal may refer to:
Education & organized religion
- Principal (academia), the chief executive of a university or college
- Principal (education), the head teacher of a primary or secondary school
- Principal or dean, the head of a cathedral or collegiate church
- Principal (commercial law), the person who authorizes an agent
- Principal (architecture), licensed professional(s) with ownership of the firm
- Principal (criminal law), the primary actor in a criminal offense
Film and TV
- Principal (computer security), an entity that can be identified and verified
- Principal (finance), the face value of a bond
- Principal sum, the original amount of a debt or investment on which interest is calculated
- Principal (civil service) or principal officer, the senior management level in Her Majesty's Civil Service, UK
- Principal or Diapason, an organ stop on a pipe organ
- Principal (symphonic musician), the lead musician in a section of an orchestra
- Principal Financial Group, a life insurance company traded on the NYSE
- Principal dancer, the top rank in ballet.
People with the surname
- Victoria Principal (born 1950), American actress
- Principle (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Principal"
- All pages with a title containing Principal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Principal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.