From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
Private Sally Morgan
|Written by||Cavan Scott and Mark Wright|
|Directed by||Ken Bentley|
|Release date||September 2012|
The Companion Chronicles "talking books" are each narrated by one of the Doctor's companions and feature a second, guest-star voice along with music and sound effects.
||This section possibly contains original research. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Aristedes was first heard in the 2010 story, Project Destiny, where she was working for The Forge, just before its destruction. How she came to be travelling with the Doctor is explained in Black and White.
- Sally met the Doctor in the 2011 story House of Blue Fire.
- The Black TARDIS was first seen in 2011's Robophobia.
- Black and White features scenes taking place before Project: Nirvana, including the Doctor's recruitment of two new companions.
- The Truth Sayer is glimpsed again in Gods and Monsters.
- An alternative cover was first released, to conceal the inclusion of the character Sally. The actual cover was not revealed until just before the audio's release.
- This is the first Companion Chronicles story to feature Sylvester McCoy playing the Doctor. Previously, the only Companion Chronicles to feature one of the Doctors speaking were Peri and the Piscon Paradox and Beyond the Ultimate Adventure, both with Colin Baker as the Sixth Doctor.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|