Palisades Credit Union Park
|Location||Pomona, New York|
|Owner||Ramapo Local Development Corp|
|Field size||Left field:323 ft (98 m)
Left-center:383 ft (117 m)
Center field:403 ft (123 m)
Right-center:383 ft (117 m)
Right field:313 ft (95 m)
|Broke ground||September 10, 2010|
|Opened||June 16, 2011|
|Construction cost||US$38 million|
|St. Thomas Aquinas Spartans (NCAA) (2012–present)|
Palisades Credit Union Park, formerly Provident Bank Park is a stadium in Pomona, New York. It is primarily used for baseball and is the home field of the Rockland Boulders of the independent Can–Am League. It opened on June 16, 2011. The stadium is also home to the St. Thomas Aquinas College baseball team (NCAA Division II), who began playing all their home games at the venue in the spring of 2012. Naming rights were purchased by Provident Bank of New York.
In 2012, the project to design and build the stadium received the Ward House Award from the Lower Hudson Valley Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers. On April 25, 2016, it was announced that the naming rights had been sold to Palisades Federal Credit Union.
- The park hosted games 3, 4, and 5 of the 2014 Can-Am League Championship Round, featuring the Rockland Boulders and the New Jersey Jackals. It was the first time in the stadium's history that championship games were played. It did such again in 2016, this time with the Boulders hosting the Ottawa Champions.
- Field of Screams, a Halloween themed event for children that is held every October since 2015.
- IceFest 2016 was hosted by St. Thomas Aquinas College on February 28, 2016. There was an ice rink installed inside the ball park of the stadium. The St. Thomas Aquinas College men's ice hockey team played against Columbia University that day. This event marked the first time that another sport other than baseball was played in Palisades Credit Union Park.
- Brennan, John (June 15, 2011). "New Jersey Residents Have a New Baseball Option in Rockland". The Record. Bergen County. Retrieved April 28, 2012.
- Demarest, William (June 16, 2011). "Boulders Win Opening Game At New Stadium". New City Patch. Retrieved April 28, 2012.
- "Spartans Sign Contract with State of the Art Stadium". St. Thomas Aquinas College. July 14, 2011. Retrieved April 28, 2012.
- "Ward House Award". ASCE Metropolitan Section. Retrieved November 12, 2016.
- Field of Screams brings scares to Provident Bank Park LoHud. Accessed September 3, 2016.