From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Qi Dynasty)
|Look up qi or QI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qi, in traditional Chinese culture, is an active principle forming part of any living thing.
Qi, QI or Q.I. may also refer to:
Arts and media
- QI (Quite Interesting), a British BBC television programme
- Quite Interesting Limited, a company that researches for the QI television series
- QI (Czech TV series), a Czech remake of the British BBC television programme
- QI (Dutch TV series), a Dutch remake of the British BBC television programme
- Intresseklubben, a Swedish remake of the British BBC television programme
- "Q.I", a song by Mylène Farmer from Avant que l'ombre...
- QI: The Quest for Intelligence, a book by Kevin Warwick
- Qi of Xia, the second king (reigned 2146–2117 BC) of the Xia Dynasty
- Houji, or Qi, an ancestor of the Chinese Zhou dynasty
- Qi (surname), several Chinese surnames
Former Chinese states
- Qi (Henan) (杞) (16th century BC – 445 BC), a minor country during the Shang and Zhou dynasties
- Qi (state) (齊) (1046 BC – 221 BC), a major country during the Zhou dynasty
- Southern Qi (齊) (479–502), a country during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period
- Northern Qi (齊) (550–577), a country during the Southern and Northern Dynasties period
- Qi (齊) (881–884), a country founded by Emperor Huang Chao near the end of the Tang dynasty
- Qi (Five Dynasties) (岐) (907–924), a country during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Southern Tang (937–976), a country during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, known as Qi (齊) before 939
- Qi County, Kaifeng, in Henan, China
- Qi County, Hebi, in Henan, China
- Qi County, Shanxi, in Jinzhong, Shanxi, China
Science and technology
- Qi (inductive power standard), an interface specification published by the Wireless Power Consortium
- Qi hardware, an open hardware project
- ATCvet code QI Immunologicals, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products
- QueryInterface, in Microsoft's COM software
- 'QI' Quality Improvement (ref Quality Management): formal approach to the analysis of performance and systematic efforts to improve performance; synonymous with Quality Assurance; an organizational department or division responsible for quality improvement activities.
- Qi Card, an Iraqi national credit card
- Cimber Air (IATA designator QI)
- Qimonda (NYSE stock symbol QI)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.