|Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust|
|Location||Romford, London, England|
|Care system||National Health Service|
|Lists||Hospitals in England|
Queen's Hospital is a hospital in Romford, London. It was built on the site of the former Oldchurch Park, a short distance south of the town centre. It is run by Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
The hospital was procured under a Private Finance Initiative contract to replace Harold Wood Hospital, Oldchurch Hospital, Rush Green Hospital and St George's Hospital, Havering in 2004. It was designed by Jonathan Bailey Associates and built by Bovis Lend Lease at a cost of £312 million on Rom Valley Way, near the now demolished Romford Ice Arena.
The hospital comprises four connected large circular buildings and a one-level building. There are five floors in the facility:
- Ground floor: A&E, CDU, AAU, Haematology, Radiotherapy
- 1st floor: Maternity, Coral, Tropical Lagoon, Day Surgery and Theatres
- 2nd floor: Sahara, Amber, Ocean and Pathology
- 3rd floor: Cornflower, Mandarin, Bluebell and Clementine
- 4th floor: Sky (Includes private healthcare ward), Sunrise, Harvest and CCU
In July 2013 the Care Quality Commission issued a formal warning about the hospital, particularly for the accident and emergency department. In March 2017, after receiving a positive review from the care quality commission, the hospital was taken out of special measures and praised by the commission for its work in a number of areas. 
London Buses routes 5, 103, 128, 174, 175, 193, 294, 365, 496, 498 and 499 serve the hospital. The nearest railway station is Romford on the Great Eastern Main Line and the nearest London Underground station is Elm Park on the District line.
The hospital has an in-house hospital radio station operated by Bedrock. The service is free of charge to the in-patients. Bedrock previously served Oldchurch Hospital and Harold Wood Hospital until the new Queen's Hospital opened in 2006. Hospital Radio in Havering has been operating since 14 February 1964.
- "Queen's Hospital, Romford, Essex, United Kingdom". Healthcare Design. Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- "New Romford Hospital". RIBA. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Site Map". Queen's Hospital. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
- Richard Gray (10 July 2013). "A&E patients forced to wait more than 14 hours at struggling hospital". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Ralph Blackburn (7 March 2017). "Queen's hospital trust out of special measures". Romford Recorder. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- "Planning your journey". Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. January 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on 11 March 2019.
- "Bedrock". Charity Commission. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Celebrating 50 years of Hospital Radio in Havering in 2014". Bedrock Radio. 2 September 2013. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- Queen's Hospital - Barking, Havering and Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust
- Queen's Hospital - NHS Choices