This article does not cite any sources. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Relationship marketing, Advertising|
|Headquarters||New York City|
Number of employees
As of December 2009, RMG Connect had more than 900 employees in 22 countries and 32 offices. The CEO of RMG Connect Worldwide was Philip Greenfield. He and North American President Mark Miller were terminated in March 2009 as new Worldwide Director for Digital at JWT and RMG, David Eastman, began his reorganization.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)
In January 2006, RMG Connect was named #7 on Adweek's annual list of the top 50 Interactive Agencies.
- Strategy - Customer relationship management consulting
- Direct marketing - acquisition, cross-selling, up-selling, telemarketing, response advertising, niche marketing, loyalty marketing
- Digital marketing - website, extranet, intranet, e-CRM, advertising, e-mail, viral, multimedia
- Data & Analytics - data generation, data management, segmentation & profiling, modelling, targeting, list broking
- Promotions - brand, trade, retail, point of sale
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, RMG Connect's offices can be found in Athens, Brussels, Cape Town, CasablancaDublin, [[Frankfurt am Cape TownMain]], Dubai, London, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Prague, Stuttgart, Vienna, and Zürich.