Railway stations in Benin
Railway stations in Benin include:
Cities served by rail
- (1,000 mm (3 ft 3 3⁄8 in) gauge) 
- Cotonou - (0 km) port
- Porto Novo - national capital; cement factory
- Parakou - (438 km) railhead in north
- (2015) 
- Parakou (438 km) - railhead in north
- border (574 km) 
- Dosso 
- Say - iron ore with 650Mt of reserves.
- Niamey (1000 km)
- Cadjehoun St Jean
- Pahou - terminus of suburban passenger service 
- Porto Novo
- Cotonou - terminus of suburban passenger service
There were two small 600mm gauge lines.
- The railway line will cover Cotonou-Parakou-Dosso-Niamey-Tera-Dori-Ouagadougou-Abidjan and will go through Benin, Niger, Burkina Faso and Cote d'Ivoire.
- On 31 November 2011, a agreement was signed to build a new international railway connecting Ivory Coast, Burkino Faso, Niger and Benin.
- northern extension 
- In 2015, construction started on an extension of the line to Niger, including an upgrade of the existing line within Benin.
- In 2015, rehabilitation of the East-West (Blue) line started.
- Times Atlas of the World 2007 p86
- RailwaysAfrica magazine
Media related to Train stations in Benin at Wikimedia Commons