Raja Ashman Shah
|Raja Kechil Sulong of Perak|
|Predecessor||Raja Ahmad Nazim Azlan Shah|
|Successor||Raja Iskandar Dzulkarnain|
28 December 1958|
|Died||30 March 2012
Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Burial||30 March 2012
Al-Ghufran Royal Mausoleum, Kuala Kangsar, Perak
|Spouse||Noraini Jane binti Kamarul Ariffin|
|Issue||Raja Eminah Alliyah
Raja Ahmad Nazim Azlan Shah
Raja Bainunisa Safia
|Father||Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah ibni Almarhum Sultan Yussuf Izzuddin Shah Ghafarullahu-lah|
|Mother||Bainun binti Muhammad Ali|
Raja Ashman Shah ibni Almarhum Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah Al-Maghfur-lah (28 December 1958 – 30 March 2012) was a member of the Perak Royal Family, the second son of Sultan Azlan Shah. He was the Raja Kechil Sulong of Perak, which made him the fourth in line to the throne of the Perak Sultanate.
Raja Ashman Shah was born at Penang, Malaya, 28 December 1958 as the third son of late Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah ibni al-Marhum Sultan Yussuf Izzuddin Shah Ghafarullahu-lah, later Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, and his wife Tuanku Bainun Binti Mohd Ali (herself a member of the Royal House of Perak and much third grandson of her husband's father Sultan Yusuf Izzuddin Shah of Perak)
His siblings are :
- brother Raja Nazrin Shah (born 27 November 1956)
- sister Raja Azureen (born 9 December 1957)
- sister Raja Eleena (born 3 April 1960)
- sister Raja Yong Sofia (born 24 June 1961)
Raja Ashman attended high school at St. John Institution, Kuala Lumpur. He held a bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Nottingham, a master's degree in Law from Cambridge University, and a diploma in Business Law from the University of London, England. He was a barrister-at-law and a member of the English Bar.
Raja Ashman held a number of professional positions. He was the Executive Director of Dreamland Holdings from 1990, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Haqqani Foundation Malaysia from 1994, the Chairman of Dwitasik, and the Director of KKB Engineering Bhd.
Raja Ashman held an ijazah (permission of initiating seekers, teaching the masses and channeling divine energy) from Shaykh Nazim 'Adil al-Haqqani in the Naqshbandi Haqqani Sufi Order. Known as Sheikh Raja in the Sufi order, he was the representative of Shaykh Nazim in Malaysia and Singapore. He established the Naqshbandi zawiya in Kuala Lumpur. He was also revered by some members of the Order as one of Shaykh Nazim's worldwide successors.
He married Noraini Jane binti Kamarul Ariffin (born 1959) on 26 September 1991 in Kuala Kangsar. She is the daughter of Kamarul Ariffin bin Muhammad Yassin, former Senator and Chair of the Board of Trustees of the National Art Gallery.
They had one son and two daughters:
- Raja Eminah Alliyah binti Almarhum Raja Ashman Shah (born 17 September 1992)
- Raja Ahmad Nazim Azlan Shah bin Raja Ashman Shah, Raja Kechil Sulong (born 10 March 1994)
- Raja Bainunisa Safia binti Raja Ashman Shah (born 3 April 1995)
Raja Ashman died on 30 March 2012, due to an asthma attack. He was survived by his wife, parents, siblings, and children. He was buried at the Al-Ghufran Royal Mausoleum near Ubudiah Mosque, Kuala Kangsar.
Honours of Perak
- Member Second Class of the Azlanii Royal Family Order (DKA II) 
- Grand Knight of the Order of Cura Si Manja Kini (the Perak Sword of State, SPCM, 19 April 1988) with title Dato' Sri—current ribbon :
|Ancestors of Raja Ashman Shah|
- New Strait Times, Raja Ashman Shah wearing DKA II
- Blazing trails in halls of Academia
- The Royal Ark, Perak, p.16
- "Raja Ashman Anakanda Sultan Perak Mangkat Akibat Asthma". BERNAMA (in Malay). 30 March 2012. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Raja Ashman Shah's death with decorations details of the members of the Perak succession