(Redirected from Ranchos)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rancho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rancho may refer to:
- Alta California land grants in the 19th century; see Ranchos of California
- Ranchos, Buenos Aires, a town in Argentina
- Rancho High School, a North Las Vegas high school
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- Rancho Veloz, a village in Cuba
- Matra Rancho, an early French leisure activity vehicle
- Rancho San Joaquin Middle School
- A brand of shock absorber, manufactured by Tenneco Automotive
- The name of a character in the Bollywood film 3 Idiots, played by Aamir Khan
- A slang term for a Tarantula
- In Brazil, a type of dance club from Rio de Janeiro (pt:Rancho carnavalesco)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rancho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.