Richland Airport (Wisconsin)
Richland Center Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Richland Center|
|Serves||Richland Center, Wisconsin|
|Elevation AMSL||742 ft / 226 m|
Richland Airport (FAA LID: 93C) is a city owned public use airport located four nautical miles (5 mi, 7 km) southeast of the central business district of Richland Center, a city in Richland County, Wisconsin, United States. Also known as Richland Center Municipal Airport, It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a basic general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Richland Airport covers an area of 105 acres (42 ha) at an elevation of 742 feet (226 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 17/35 is 3,200 by 60 feet (975 x 18 m) with an asphalt surface and 9/27 is 1,500 by 100 feet (457 x 30 m) with a turf surface.
For the 12-month period ending August 26, 2016, the airport had 9,200 aircraft operations, an average of 25 per day: 98% general aviation, 1% air taxi and 1% military. In August 2017, there were 20 aircraft based at this airport: 16 single-engine and 4 ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 93C ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. effective August 17, 2017.
- "Richland Center Municipal Airport". City of Richland Center. Retrieved June 6, 2013.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Richland Airport (93C) at Wisconsin DOT Airport Directory
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 93C, effective November 9, 2017
- Resources for this airport: