From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||449717|
A post office was established at Richvalley in 1861, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1974.
Richvalley is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Richvalley, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 279. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...this community was settled around 1827...
- "USGS detail on Richvalley - Variant Citation". Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Wabash County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
|This Wabash County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|