River Grove station
|Location||8421 Arnold Avenue
River Grove, Illinois 60171
|Platforms||1 side platform, 1 island platform|
River Grove is a station on Metra's North Central Service and Milwaukee District/West Line in River Grove, Illinois. The station is 11.4 miles (18.3 km) away from Union Station, the southern terminus of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, River Grove is in zone C.
West of the station the North Central Service splits off to the north, with the Milwaukee District/West continues to the west. The station is located across the tracks from Arnold Avenue on the corner of Illinois State Route 171, and is surrounded by the local St. Joseph's Cemetery. It is also located across from Elmwood Cemetery.
- "Route 307 – Harlem". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 319 – Grand Avenue". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- "Route 331 – Cumberland - 5th Avenue". PaceBus.com. Chicago: Pace Suburban Bus Service.
- Metra – Stations – Metra North Central Service
- Metra – Stations – Metra Milwaukee District/West
- Station from Thatcher Avenue from Google Maps Street View
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|