Catholic Church in Slovakia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Around 62% of the total population is Roman Catholic (i.e. of Latin rite). The country is divided into 8 dioceses including 3 archdioceses. In Slovakia there is also a separate jurisdiction for those of the Byzantine Rite, see Slovak Greek Catholic Church.
Slovakia is the third most Catholic Slavic country, after Poland and Croatia.
- Archdiocese of Bratislava with the following suffragans:
- Archdiocese of Košice with the following suffragans:
- Military Ordinariate of Slovakia
- "Data from the Slovak Statistical Office 2011" (PDF). 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-11-14.
- Oficiálna stránka Katolíckej cirkvi na Slovensku Official webpage (Slovak)