Ronald Cedric Osbourne Goodchild (1910 – 28 December 1998) was the seventh Anglican Bishop suffragan of Kensington between 1964 and 1980, and the first area bishop from the 1979 institution of the London area scheme.
After a Curacy at Ealing he was Chaplain at Oakham School before wartime service as a chaplain with the RAFVR. When peace returned he rose steadily in the Church hierarchy being successively Warden of St Michael House, Hamburg, Secretary of the Student Christian Movement, Vicar of Horsham and finally Archdeacon of Northampton (1959–64) before elevation to the Episcopate in 1964.
- Who’s Who London, A & C Black,1992 ISBN 0-7136-3514-2
- "4: The Dioceses Commission, 1978–2002". Church of England. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- Crockford's Clerical Directory 1975-76 London: Oxford University Press, 1976 ISBN 0-19-200008-X
- He was Mentioned in Despatches in 1944; and again in 1945
- The Times, Thursday, 30 Jan 1964; pg. 14; Issue 55922; col D Ecclesiastical News Next Bishop Of Kensington
- Independent, The (London), 12 January 1999 (Obituary)
|Church of England titles|
|Bishop of Kensington