Ruhi Dilip Singh
12 October 1995
|Alma mater||University of Rajasthan|
Early life and background
Singh's early dream was to become a successful singer. In the year 2011, she joined the modelling industry. She participated in Femina Miss India East 2011, the preliminary for Femina Miss India contest and was crowned 1st Runner up. The same year she entered Indian Princess 2011 and was chosen to represent India at Miss Model Of The World 2011 contest held in China, where she placed amongst the top 36 quarter finalists. In 2012 she participated in Femina Miss India and was placed in the top 10. Later that year Ruhi represented India at Miss United Nations in 2012 held at Miami. But the real success came in 2014, when she was handpicked by Femina Miss India to represent India at the first edition of Miss Universal Peace and Humanity where she became the first-ever winner. Ruhi worked in a documentary, The World Before Her. Ruhi was named one of the Top 25 Most Desirable Women in India (2014), by the Times of India.
Ruhi was spotted by Madhur Bhandarkar as he was impressed by a Canadian documentary she had done. He immediately signed her as one of his five leading ladies in his film Calendar Girls. The movie got released on 25 September 2015. The story of Calendar Girls focuses on five girls who hail from different regions of India, and who have been selected to pose for the country's most prestigious annual calendar which is a joint effort between business tycoon Rishabh Kukreja and his photographer friend Timmy Sen.
- Do Chaar Din
- Maangi Duaein
|2012||The World Before Her||Herself||English||Documentary film|
|2015||Calendar Girls||Mayuri Chauhan||Hindi|
|2019||Operation Cobra||Riya Sharma||Eros now|||
|2021||Bang Baang||Meera||ALTBalaji and ZEE5|||
|2021||Chakravyuh||Sagarika Purohit||MX Player|
- "Ruhi Singh's special birthday celebrations - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- Basu, Mohar (1 October 2015). "Ruhi Singh: The lights-camera-action call is my happiest moment - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 April 2020.
- "Ruhi Singh - Femina Miss India 2012 Contestants - Indiatimes.com". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "Ruhi Singh – Beauty Pageants – Indiatimes". Femina Miss India. Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "Ruhi Singh: On kissing, I would rate myself a 10/10".
- "Jaipur girl Ruhi to make film debut".
- "Born to kill or thrill?". mid-day. 13 October 2013.
- "Check out: Ruhi Singh dons a sexy bikini for Calendar Girls".
- "Ruhi Singh Debut". TimesofIndia.
- "Maangi Duaein: This Salim-Sulaiman track is an earworm". Indian Express. Mumbai. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 4 February 2021.
- "ErosNow presents first trailer of new web series Operation Cobra". The Digital Hash. 13 February 2019. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- "Baang: टिकटॉक स्टार फैजू और रुही सिंह ने किया डिजिटल डेब्यू, लॉन्च हुआ वेब सीरीज 'बैंग बैंग' का ट्रेलर". ABP NEWS. 8 January 2021. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ruhi Singh.|