Jump to navigation Jump to search
SKM may refer to:
- Sadie Kneller Miller, 1900s journalist with gender-hiding byline SKM
- Singapore Kindness Movement
- Sinclair Knight Merz, Australia
- Szybka Kolej Miejska (Tricity), transport service, Poland
- Szybka Kolej Miejska (Warsaw), transport service, Poland
- SK Telecom, NYSE symbol
- Sikkim Krantikari Morcha, political party in Sikkim, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SKM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.