|• Total||18.18 km2 (7.02 sq mi)|
|• Density||19,526/km2 (50,570/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
Sabujbagh is located at. It has 65517 households and total area 18.18 km².
At the 1991 Bangladesh census, Sabujbagh had a population of 354989, of whom 201,739 were aged 18 or older. Males constituted 54.44% of the population, and females 45.56%. Sabujbagh had an average literacy rate of 60% (7+ years), against the national average of 32.4%.
Schools and Colleges in Sabujbagh
- Basaboo Boys' and Girls' High School,
- Motijheel Model High School and College, Basaboo Branch,
- Kadamtala Purbo Basaboo High School and college,
- Madartek Abdul Aziz School and College,
- Kamalapur School and College,
- Central Ideal School And College
- Mugda Para Kazi Zafor Ahmed High School
- Ideal School and College, Mugdapara Branch,
- Dharmarajika Orphanage Residential High School
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Dhaka Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|