San Estevan Del Rey Mission Church
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Estevan del Rey Mission Church
San Estevan del Rey Mission in 1934
|Location||On NM 23, Acoma, New Mexico|
|Area||45 acres (18 ha)|
|Architectural style||Colonial, Spanish Colonial|
|NRHP Reference #||70000417|
|Added to NRHP||April 15, 1970|
|Designated NHL||April 15, 1970|
- Spanish missions in New Mexico
- Pueblo Revolt — of 1680.
- Santa Fe de Nuevo México
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Cibola County, New Mexico
- List of National Historic Landmarks in New Mexico
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "National Historic Landmarks Survey, New Mexico" (PDF). National Park Service. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Charles W. Snell (April 30, 1968). "National Survey of Historic Sites and Buildings: San Estevan del Rey Mission Church (Acoma)" (pdf). National Park Service. and Accompanying photos, exterior and interior, from 19 (32 KB)
- Media related to Saint Stephen of Hungary church in Acoma Pueblo at Wikimedia Commons
- Newmexico.org: Tourism information about the mission church
- Cstones.org: Restoration information
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NM-5, "San Esteban del Rey Mission, Acoma Pueblo, Cibola County, NM", 34 photos, 33 measured drawings, 6 data pages, supplemental material
|This article about a property in New Mexico on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in New Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|