San Felice del Molise (also called Štifilić or Filić) is a small town and comune in the province of Campobasso in the Molise region of Italy, near the Trigno river.
Like Acquaviva Collecroce and Montemitro, San Felice del Molise is home to a community of Molisian Croats, most of whom speak a particular Croatian dialect (they call it simply naš jezik, or "our language") as well as Italian.
- Held by the Normans in the 11th century; the Norman Chapel of San Felice is still extant.
- The major church is Santa Maria di Costantinopoli.
- The patron saint is .
- Local holidays:
- April 7: 'Festa del castello
- May 10: Santa Maria di Costantinopoli
- May 30: San Felice Papa
- August 30: San Felice Martire
- The language of the three cities is considered an endangered diaspora language.
Twin towns — Sister cities
San Felice del Molise is twinned with: