|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Santirbazar is located at  It has an average elevation of 30 metres (98 feet)..
As of 2011[update] India census, Santirbazar Municipal Council has a population of 15,647. is the present Chairperson of Santirbazar Municipal Council. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Santirbazar has an average literacy rate of 95%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 54% of the males and 46% of females literate. 9% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Santirbazar H/S School
- Santirbazar Girls H/S School
- Bokafa Ashram H/S School
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa
- Sunflower English Medium Academy
Places of interest
- Pilak-Pathar, 12th century Hindu-Buddhist archaeological site preserved by ASI, about 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) away
- Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jogmaya Temple, Kalibari
- Indo-Bangla Custom Checkpost
- Raj Rajeswari Temple, Muhuripur
- Muhurichar river island
- Muhuripur Fishery near Bamchara
- Mahamuni Tample
- Buddhist Tample (Kalashri)
Proposed railway station
A railway station is proposed to be constructed in Belonia (code: BLNIA) to serve the town. The station lies on the Agartala - Sabroom rail section, which comes under the Lumding railway division of the Northeast Frontier Railway. The segment from Agartala to Sabroom via Udaipur may become operational in 2020, with a proposed elevation of 39m.
Santirbazar integrated checkpost
Santirbazar integrated checkpost on the India-Bangladesh border on Santirbazar-Feni rail and road route is in Mizoram in India. It was officially opened in October 2017 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Belonia
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "BLNIA/Belonia Railway Station Map/Atlas NFR/Northeast Frontier Zone - Railway Enquiry". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "First Commercial Broad Guage [sic] Freight Train Arrives In Tripura". NDTV. 22 February 2016. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "TRIPURAINFO : The first news, views & information website of TRIPURA". 2016-03-21. Archived from the original on 2016-03-21. Retrieved 2017-03-21.
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies" (PDF). Tripura. Election Commission of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 November 2005. Retrieved 2008-10-08.
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Tripura is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|