Sara Forestier at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival
4 October 1986 |
|Occupation||Actress, director, screenwriter|
Sara Forestier (born 4 October 1986) is a French actress and director.
Life and career
Forestier began her film career in 2001.
She received a César Award for Most Promising Actress for her performance in Games of Love and Chance (2003). She won the César Award for Best Actress in 2011 for her performance in Le Nom des gens (2009).
Forestier resides in Paris.
|2008||Un, deux, toi||Yes||Short film|
|2009||T Moi||Yes||Short film|
- 2004: Prix Suzanne Bianchetti
- 2004: Best Actress for L'Esquive at Mons International Festival of Love Films
- 2005: Shooting Stars Award
- 2005: Best Female Newcomer for L'Esquive at Étoiles d'or
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sara Forestier.|
- Sara Forestier at the Internet Movie Database
- Sara Forestier at AlloCiné (French)
- Interview in FR2DAY about The Names of Love (Le Nom des gens)
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|