Sebat Bet Gurage language
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sebat Bet Gurage)
|Sebat Bet Gurage|
|Region||West Gurage Zone|
|(undated figure of 440,000)|
- Chaha (Cheha) is spoken in Cheha and is the best studied of these varieties
- Ezha (Eza, Izha) is spoken in Ezhana Wolene
- Muher is spoken in the mountains north of Cheha and Ezhaha Wolene
- Gura is spoken in Goro woreda
- Gumer language (Gwemarra, Gʷəmarə), spoken in Gumer
- Inor (Enemor), spoken in Enemorina Eaner
- Leslau, Wolf. 1997. "Chaha (Gurage) Phonology" in Kaye, Alan S. (ed.): Phonologies of Asia and Africa 1. Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns. pp. 373–397.
- Rose, Sharon. 2007. "Chaha (Gurage) Morphology" in Kaye, Alan D. (ed.): Morphologies of Africa and Asia 1. Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns. pp. 403–427.
|This Ethiopia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Semitic languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|