Gómez, warming up for Celta de Vigo
|Full name||Sergi Gómez Solà|
|Date of birth||28 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Arenys de Mar, Spain|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1998–2004||Canet de Mar|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:11, 26 February 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 December 2016
Born in Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, Catalonia, Gómez arrived in FC Barcelona's youth academy at the age of 14. Even though he appeared in only three Segunda División B games for the B-side in the 2009–10 season, he would later play an essential role in the side's Segunda División successful promotion play-offs, after injury to fellow youth graduate Andreu Fontàs.
On 13 August 2010, as first-team manager Pep Guardiola provided Barça's Spanish internationals with needed rest, Gómez was included in the nineteen-man squad to face Sevilla FC in the first leg of the 2010 edition of the Spanish Supercup. He made his official competitive debut in that game, a 1–3 away loss, playing the full ninety minutes.
- As of 7 June 2014
- Spain U19
- Spain U17
- "Nine B team players in squad for Seville". FC Barcelona. 13 August 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "Debutan Miño, Sergi Gómez, Romeu y Adriano" [Debut for Miño, Sergi Gómez, Romeu and Adriano] (in Spanish). FC Barcelona. 14 August 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "El Sevilla le chafa el 'Plan B' a Guardiola" [Sevilla jinxes Guardiola's 'Plan B']. Marca (in Spanish). 14 August 2010. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- "Sergi Gómez". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup.