||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||(BSE: 532638)|
|Chandru Raheja (Chairman)
Govind S. Shrikhande
(CEO & MD)
|Products||Discount department store, hypermarket, supercenter, superstore|
|Revenue||₹19.30 billion (US$300 million)
Number of employees
Shoppers Stop is an Indian retailing company promoted by the K Raheja Corp Group. It began in 1991 with its first store in Andheri, Mumbai. Shoppers Stop Ltd has been awarded "the Hall of Fame" and won "the Emerging Market Retailer of the Year Award", by the World Retail Congress at Barcelona, on 10 April 2008. Shoppers Stop is listed on the BSE and National Stock Exchange- NSE]]. As of 2013, Shoppers Stop had 73 stores in India.
Shoppers Stop began by operating a chain of department stores under the name “Shoppers' Stop” in India. Shoppers Stop has 83 stores across 38 cities in India. It retails clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, jewellery, fragrances, cosmetics, health and beauty products, home furnishing and decor products.
Shoppers Stop launched its e-store with delivery across major cities in India in 2008 and released an app for smartphones in 2016. This completed the first phase of its omni-channel strategy.
-  BSE.
- "Shoppers Stop plans Rs 1,000 cr turnover by 2004". Financial Express. 20 May 2001.
- "World Retail Awards 2008 Winners". World Retail Congress. 10 April 2008.
- "Corporate Information - Shoppers Stop". Bombay Stock Exchange. scrip: 532638.
- "Shoppers Stop to enter smaller cities". Times of India. 11 August 2010.
- www.ETtech.com. "Shoppers Stop to spend Rs 60 Cr on omni-channel strategy in next three years | ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2016-05-02.