Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008)
It functioned as a separate company within Siemens.
It was the largest information technology company in Europe until 1999, when it was split into two: Fujitsu Siemens Computers and Wincor Nixdorf. Wincor Nixdorf took over all banking and retail related business.
- BS2000 and SINIX operating systems
- BS2000 mainframe computers
- a number of databases
- SNI RISC-based RM-x00 servers
- a variety of other hardware and software products (from Personal Computers to SAP R/3).
- ComfoDesk – a GUI shell for enterprise users
- "The corporate history of Nixdorf Computer AG". Paderborn: Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Vor 30 Jahren: Siemens Nixdorf Informationssysteme wird Nr. 1 in Europa". heise.de (in German). October 2020. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Tote Marke - Nixdorf Computer" (in German). Manager Magazin. 23 August 2001. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- Siemens Nixdorf: ComfoDesk (1990) (in Czech)