This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Frequency||M 2 Months|
|Final issue||October 2011|
|Company||British Sky Broadcasting|
|Country||United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland|
The magazine was available to subscribers of the Variety Pack or all packs of entertainment.
The magazines content varied from edition to edition, but tended to will include:
- Interviews with celebrities
- Television listings & guide for Sky Movie and Sports channels
- Programme reviews and recommended viewing guides
- Sky services, Adult channels and premium services advertising
- Information regarding updates, price changes etc.
In its final years, popular consensus was that the quality of the content decreased. What was once a quality magazine had lost channel guides, detailed channel listings and more quality interviews and programme-related articles.
End of magazine
- Gideon Spanier (12 October 2011). "Sky axes Britain's biggest magazine". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 12 November 2012.
|This entertainment magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.