|• Municipal unit||186.2 km2 (71.9 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||1,265|
|• Municipal unit density||6.8/km2 (18/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Skiritida (Greek: Σκιρίτιδα, before 2001: Σκυρίτιδα - Skyritida) is a former municipality in Arcadia, Peloponnese, Greece. It was formed at the 1997 Kapodistrias reform; the seat of the municipality was in Vlachokerasia. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Tripoli, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 186.164 km2. It had a population of 1,265 at the 2011 census.
The municipal unit Skiritida is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Agia Varvara
- Kollines (Kollines, Achouri, Voutouchos)
- Vlachokerasia (Vlachokerasia, Lagkada)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- EETAA local government changes
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
|This Peloponnese location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|