||This article is incomplete. (October 2016)|
Offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, London (UK), Minneapolis, New York City, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Southern California, Toronto Canada
|John Tobin, Co-founder, President of North America
Brad Jackson, CEO
Tom Chew, National General Manager
Troy Johnson, General Manager, New Markets
Number of employees
Slalom Consulting is an American business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Seattle. The company, which is a division of Slalom, LLC, employs over 4,000 people across 25 offices in North America and London. In 2013 it had net revenue of $480 million.
The company that is incorporated today as Slalom, LLC was formed in Denver, CO, as Accounting Quest, LLC in 1993. It began as a team that helped place permanent and temporary accounting and finance professionals to clients in the Denver area. In 1995, the company opened its Seattle office, and focused on permanent placements and contract resources. The name was then changed to Two Degrees, LLC.
Slalom has been named a best company to work for by numerous sources such as Forbes Magazine, Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Glassdoor, and various business journals and news publications   and was recognized by the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index with a perfect score of 100 in 2015. Slalom was recognized by Consulting Magazine as they earned the #3 ranking on the "Best Firms to Work For" list.
- "Slalom Consulting about page". Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- "Slalom Consulting 2013 Annual Report". Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- University of Washington (2005-08-05). "John Tobin, Two Degrees Consulting". Information Technology Leaders Video Library. Research Channel. Retrieved 2007-05-05.
- "Fortune Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016". Fortune. Time. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "The 2013 Best Firms to Work For". www.consultingmag.com. Consulting Magazine. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "Best Places to Work". Glassdoor. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- "The Best Companies To Work For In 2013". Forbes. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- "Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2015 Employees Choice". Glassdoor. Glassdoor. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "Consulting Magazine, Best Consulting Firms to Work For, 2014". Consulting Magazine. Consulting Magazine. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016". Glassdoor. Glassdoor. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- "Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index". Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index. Human Rights Campaign. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- Courant, Hartford (September 18, 2014). "Top Small Employer: Slalom Consulting's Best Advice? Stay Close To Home". Hartford Courant. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Kidd Stewart, Janet (November 15, 2011). "Slalom Consulting". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Ten Pas, Jake (September 15, 2012). "Slalom Consulting: Second place small companies". The Oregonian. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- Lerman, Rachel (May 23, 2016). "Slalom Consulting approaching $1 billion in revenue as more companies turn to technology". The Seattle Times. Retrieved October 13, 2016.