Offices in Atlanta, Austin, Boise, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Bay, Fort Worth, Hartford, Houston, London (UK), Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Toronto (Canada), Washington, DC
|John Tobin, co-founder, chief experience officer|
Brad Jackson, CEO
Tom Chew, national general manager
Troy Johnson, general manager, new markets
Number of employees
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Slalom is a business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company, which is a division of Slalom, LLC, employs more than 7,000 people across 27 offices in North America and London. Slalom's annual revenue exceeds one billion dollars.
The company that is incorporated today as Slalom, LLC was formed in Denver, Colorado, as Accounting Quest, LLC in 1993. It began as a team that helped place permanent and temporary accounting and finance professionals to clients in the Denver area. In 1995, the company opened its Seattle office and focused on permanent placements and contract resources. The name was then changed to Two Degrees, LLC. Formerly known as 'Slalom Consulting,' the company was rebranded as 'Slalom' and released their updated logo in February 2015.
Slalom has been consistently named a best place to work by several publications, including Forbes magazine, Fortune magazine, Consulting Magazine and Glassdoor,  and was recognized by the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index with a perfect score of 100.
- "Slalom Consulting about page". Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- "Slalom Consulting about page". Retrieved January 2, 2018.
- University of Washington (2005-08-05). "John Tobin, Two Degrees Consulting". Information Technology Leaders Video Library. Research Channel. Retrieved 2007-05-05.
- "Fortune Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018, 2017 and 2016". Fortune. Time. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "The 2013 Best Firms to Work For". www.consultingmag.com. Consulting Magazine. Retrieved 22 October 2014.
- "Best Places to Work". Glassdoor. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- "The Best Companies To Work For In 2013". Forbes. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- "Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Employees Choice". Glassdoor. Glassdoor. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "Consulting Magazine, Best Consulting Firms to Work For, 2014". Consulting Magazine. Consulting Magazine. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- "Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016". Glassdoor. Glassdoor. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- "Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index". Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index. Human Rights Campaign. Retrieved 23 December 2014.