South Street, Perth
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length||14 km (8.7 mi)|
|Route number(s)||State Route 13|
|East end||Ranford Road (State Route 13)|
|West end||Marine Terrace|
Notable locations along South Street include:
- Murdoch railway station
- Murdoch University main campus
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- St John of God Murdoch Hospital
- Greater Perth Street Directory (2012 ed.). Melway Publishing Pty Ltd.
- "South Street traffic to get a technology boost". Liberal Party of Australia. 2009-04-15. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- Kent Acott (2012-04-12). "Bus lanes to blame for traffic jams". West Australian Newspapers Limited. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
Route map: Google
|This Western Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|