From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spear, speared, or spearmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spear is a pole weapon used for hunting and combat.
Spear may also refer to:
- Spear (surname)
- Spear Lancaster, 2002 candidate for Governor of Maryland
- Spear (film), a 2015 Australian film
- Spear (liturgy), used in the Byzantine-Rite Churches
- SAS Spear, the first submarine of the South African Navy
- Cape Spear, in Newfoundland, Canada
- Operation Spear (2005), US military action in Iraq
- Spear Lúin, Irish mythological treasure
- Spear tackle, head-first thrust into the ground
- Spear (Pokémon), the Japanese name for Beedrill, a Pokémon character
- slang for nuclear weapons
- Spear (wrestling), a professional wrestling attack
- Singapore Prisons Emergency Action Response, a department within the Singapore Prison Service
- Stanford Positron Electron Asymmetric Ring, an electron-positron collider now part of the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource facility
- Selective Precision Effects At Range Royal Air Force term for a set of guided weapons such as Paveway IV (SPEAR 1), Brimstone 2 (SPEAR 2), the SPEAR 3, 4, and 5 missile family.
- Spear side, the male line of a family.
- S.P.E.A.R. is a self-defense system based on physics and physiology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.