From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stanislav and its variants (Stanislaus, Stanislas, Stanisław, etc.) may refer to:
- Stanislav (given name), a Slavic given name with many spelling variations
- Stanislaus County, California, named after Stanislaus River
- Place Stanislas, a square in Nancy, France, World Heritage Site of UNESCO
- Saint-Stanislas, Mauricie, Quebec, a Canadian municipality
- Stanizlav, a fictional train depot in the game TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
- St. Stanislaus High School, an institution in Bandra, Mumbai, India
- St. Stanislaus High School (Detroit)
- Collège Stanislas de Paris, an institution in Paris, France
- California State University, Stanislaus, a public university in Turlock, CA
- St. Stanislaus College, a secondary school in Georgetown, Guyana
- St Stanislaus College (Bathurst), a secondary school in Bathurst, Australia
- Stanislaus, song by Sea Wolf (band), from the 2009 album White Water, White Bloom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stanislav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.