State Security Service (FR Yugoslavia)
The State Security Service (Serbian Cyrillic: Служба државне безбедности or SDB; also Ресор државне безбедности / RDB), was the security agency within the Ministry of the Interior of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia that aimed to protect the country from internal threats. It continued the work of the State Security Service of SFR Yugoslavia. It ceased to exist with the formation of the Security Information Agency in 2002.
Special Operations Unit also known as the Red Berets were incorporated into the Yugoslav special forces in 1996.
- Zoran Janacković (1990 – March 1991)
- Jovica Stanišić (March 1991 – 27 October 1998)
- Radomir Marković (27 October 1998 – 25 January 2001)
- Goran Petrović (25 January 2001 – 15 November 2001)
- Andreja Savić (15 November 2001 – 19 July 2002) (acting)