|Area||0.006 km2 (0.0023 sq mi)|
|Length||80 m (260 ft)|
|Width||110 m (360 ft)|
Stillo Island (Albanian: Ishulli i Stillos) or Stil Island is a small island in south Albania. Stillo is part of Vlorë County, located in the Ionian Sea, 200 meters off the coast of Cape Stillo, in the southernmost coast of Albania. The island and the cape were military zone until 1992 and access was prohibited. Although not the most southern point of Albania, it consists of the southernmost tip of the Albanian coastline. The island is rocky and sparsely vegetated. It has an area of half an hectare, with an approximate length of 80 meters and a width of 100 meters.
- "Soviet topographic map of Albania (1:50 000): J-34-4-D-d". bunkertrails.org.
- "Kundër-Admirali argumenton 8 problemet e marrëveshjes". Gazeta Shqiptare Online. November 1, 2009.
(Albanian: Ishulli Tongo dhe Ishulli i Stillos.)
- Fjalori Enciklopedik Shqiptar, Akademia e Shkencave - Tiranë, 1984 (Kepi i Stilit, page 465)
- Military topographic map of Albania (1:25 000): J-34-4-D-d (KANALI I BUTRINTIT)
- "Korafi hills and Cape Stillo". butrint.org.
|This article about a specific location in Vlorë County, Albania, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|