|Full name||Strebre Delovski|
13 October 1975 |
Strebre Delovski (born 13 October 1975) is an Australian soccer referee in the A-League. He previously officiated in the Illawarra Premier League  and during the A-League off-season has been refereeing in the NSW Premier League competition. In 2005 and 2007 he was named NSW Premier League Referee of the Year.
Delovski was the referee for the first leg of the 2009 OFC Champions League Final between Auckland City and Koloale. He was named A-League Referee of the Season at the 2008-09 PFA Footballer of the Year Awards and Referee of the Year at the 2009-10 FFA A-League awards. Delovski was promoted to the FIFA referee panel in January 2009. He was scheduled to officiate a friendly match between Manchester United and Indonesia as part of his two-game assessment to join the Asian elite referee panel but the match was called off due to the 2009 Jakarta bombings. On 10 November 2012, Delovski was the 4th official for the final match of the 2012 AFC Champions League match Ulsan Hyundai vs Al-Ahli SC in Ulsan Munsu Football Stadium .
On April 20, 2016, Delovski announced his retirement 'from active refereeing at the conclusion of the Hyundai A-League 2016 Finals Series'.
On the 4th of April 2017, Strebre Delovski was appointed as one of the inaugural Video assistant referee (VAR's) in the Hyundai A-League, the first top-tier football league in the world to implement the technology. 
|2009–10||Zurich Referee of the Year|
- 2005/2006 Season: 2 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season)
- 2006/2007 Season: 2 Matches (Including: 2 Pre-Season)
- 2007/2008 Season: 5 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season)
- 2008/2009 Season: 16 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-season; Major Semi-Final 1st Leg; Preliminary Final)
- 2009/2010 Season: 24 Matches (Including: Minor Semi-Final; Major Semi-Final 2nd Leg; Final: Melbourne Victory – Sydney FC)
- 2010/2011 Season: 8 Matches (Including: Minor Semi-Final)
- 2011/2012 Season: 21 Matches (Including: 2 Finals Matches)
- 2012/2013 Season: 19 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season and 1 Finals match)
- 2013/2014 Season: 17 Matches (Including: 1 Semi Final)
- 2014/2015 Season: 15 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season)
- 2015/2016 Season: 18 Matches (Including: 1 Pre-Season, 1 Semi Final and 1 Final (as Fourth Official)
OFC Champions League
- 7 March 2009: Hekari United – Koloale (Group Stage)
- 25 April 2009: Koloale – Auckland City FC (Final: 1st Leg)
East Asian Football Championship
AFC Champions League
- 15 May 2012: Buriram United – Guangzhou Evergrande (Group Stage)
- 10 April 2013: Al-Ahli – Sepahan (Group Stage)
- 24 April 2013: Al Jazira – Tractor Sazi (Group Stage)
- 27 April 2011: Tampines Rovers – Hanoi T&T (Group Stage)
- 10 May 2011: South China – Chonburi (Group Stage)
- 6 March 2012: Sông Lam Nghệ An – Terengganu (Group Stage)
- 10 April 2012: Ayeyawady United – Navibank Sài Gòn (Group Stage)
East Asian Football Championship
In February 2010, Delovski selected to referee at his first international competition since receiving his FIFA badge in 2009: The East Asian Football Championship held in Japan. He refereed two matches including the final match in which Japan played Korea Republic. The other match he refereed was between Japan and China PR. Delovski was also Fourth official for the China PR – Korea Republic match.
International Matches Officiated
|6 February 2010||Japan||China PR||0–0||2010 East Asian Football Championship|
|14 February 2010||Japan||South Korea||1–3||2010 East Asian Football Championship|
|22 March 2013||New Zealand||New Caledonia||2–1||2014 World Cup qualification|
- "Referee profiles". Football Federation Australia.
- "About Us". Australian Soccer Referees Association NSW.
- Illawarra Mercury - Make-or-break time for Delovski
- Sydney Morning Herald - The A-League playmakers
- Football Illawarra - SOCCER NSW PREMIER LEAGUE REFEREE OF THE YEAR 2005
- Football NSW Awards
- The AFC - Delovski sets sights on AFC Elite Panel
- Professional Football Association - Players pick inspirational Moore to lead attacking PFA A-League Team of the Season
- Fourfourtwo - A-League Awards As They Happen
- Illawarra Mercury - Wollongong ref among FIFA's elite
- FIFA - Football Officials
- Australian Soccer Referees Federation - Strebre to Referee Indonesia vs Man. Utd. Game
- Australian FourFourTwo - Ref Streb's Red Devils Gig
- Illawarra Mercury - Wollongong man lucky to avoid bombing
- "Hyundai A-League referee Strebre Delovski retires". Retrieved 2016-06-29.
- Ultimate A-League
- "Referees for 2016 Hyundai A-League Grand Final named". Retrieved 2016-06-29.
- World Referee
- EAST ASIAN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010 Final Competition
- Japan - Korea Republic Match Report
- Japan - China PR Match Report
- China PR - Korea Republic Match Report